
Here's a page I drew of the comic... a loooong time ago. Thought you'd get a laugh.
Now it's YOUR TURN, Heit! Got anything for me to get me all inspired over here?
What Would Jacko Do? April, 2006. Soon to be published, POSTMASTER: Send address changes to what.would.jacko.do@gmail.com. Copyright © 2007 Seth Jones & Brad Heitmeyer. All Rights Reserved. All characters featured in this issue, the distinctive likenesses thereof, and all related indicia are trademarks of Seth Jones & Brad Heitmeyer. The stories, characters and incidents mentioned in this web blog(and all other media) are entirely fictional.
2 comments:
DAMNIT!!! THAT RULZ...
Here it is fuckin 9 at night and I'm just getting home and you have awesome shit waiting for me.
K, I'm gonna hit some dinner and get back on that blasted page....comics shouldn't be this hard.....especially with a day job that's making the video games....why can't this be done blind folded...I bet Ditko and Buscema did their shit blindfolded....
It's rumored that Ditko actually drew through kinetic telepathy, commanding his pencil to float in the air and draw such characters as Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Daredevil, Speedball, Dr. Graves and plenty of B-level Marvel monsters. Buscema, meanwhile, actually used the Hand of God to draw Thor and Silver Surfer. It's amazing because it's true.
Ditko and Buscema... man, are there two better artists in all of comics? I'd even rank Kirby third to those two, as criminal as some would say that is. Ditko was weird, but he had such a cool style. And Buscema was just amazing.
Romita Sr., Kubert, Toth, Frazetta... all amazing. But I looke at Busecma stuff and you have to read it three times slower, just to allocate time to stare at every panel for a while.
Anyway, you want some more Jones art? I got more... I'll post it sometime.
Post a Comment