



Yo Heit,
This is what I was talking about last night regarding Kirkman's pitch for Invincible. I've got a bunch of photos here, hopefully they're ledgible.
What I liked about them was the sheer simplicity. Can you imagine Jacko with this? Three simple pages, and then a few pages of actual art to kick you in the head? With a little illustration on each page? I dig it man, I dig it!
And I'll tell you another thing... my writing in the pitch will be error-free and tiiiiight. We already know what you can do with the artwork. I'll get the wording down for this, and it'll be a tighter package than the new 50 Cent CD!
Let me know what you think!
JONES
1 comment:
This looks good
I've started the page two that we skipped before. I forgot that Easter is this weekend and the family is coming up. I have monday off, so I'll be able to finish it then and hopefully get started on the next batch of pages. Page 5, I think? Maybe 4....I'm at work now, but I'll post some of the shaders I conjured later tonight. Unless I'm completely dead after basketball, then I'll do it tomorrow morning before work.
I'll think of some ideas for the pitch and post them as I get them. I think the Invincible stuff is a little plain- Jacko deserves so much more.
Post a Comment